Walgreens is a well-known shop where customers can purchase a variety of goods in the areas of household products, makeup, toiletries, pharmaceutical items, drinks and snacks. Drop off your photos to be processed by its professional photo processing staff.
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: A ramp is available.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most major medical insurance is accepted.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: All stated certified
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Allergy and immunology, Emergency medicine, Family medicine
- Primary care services: No
- Referral required: No
- House calls: No
- Services: Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Medication Compounding,Pharmacy drive-thru,Liquor department (Beer & Wine),Multiple Sclerosis Medication Support
- Features: Beer, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: Yes