The Open Hearth
This restaurant serves steaks, seafood, chops, and chicken. Established in 1959 by owners Jimmy and Paula Starr Melehes, The Open Hearth also offers an extensive wine list and a stocked bar. The restaurant has four dining rooms for private parties and special events.
Stop in to try the food of Executive Chef William Brown, who has been with The Open Hearth for more than 35 years. The restaraunt is conveniently located in Hampton Village plaza along with Publix supermarket.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5:30pm - 9:30pm; Fri, Sat, 5:30pm - 10pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The restaurant has a ground level entrance.
- Founding Date: 1959
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Steak, chicken, seafood, desserts
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.theopenhearthrestaurant.com/services.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Seafood, Steak House
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: William Brown
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly
- Atmosphere: Elegant
- Dress code: Casual