Greenville Hospital System
Greenville Hospital System has built one of the largest technological hospitals in the southeast. The facility features a cancer center, children's hospital and heart institute. It offers orthopaedic services, primary care, rehabilitation, women's health and surgery. The hospital specializes in trauma and employs a staff of specialists in each medical area.
- Hours: Specialists: by appointment. Hospital: daily, 24 hrs.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp access
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most major medical plans accepted
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Licenses: State and board certified
- Accreditations/certifications: AMA, AARP
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Parking: Free lot
- Type: General, Geriatric, Pediatric, Psychiatric, Rehabilitation, Trauma center, University
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop
- Departments: Burn unit, Cancer center, Cardiology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Intensive care unit, Internal medicine, Neurology, OB/GYN, Orthopedic services, Pathology, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Plastic surgery, Psychiatric ward, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery, Trauma center, Urology
- Helipad: Yes