Greenville Academy of Martial Arts
Specializing in Jeet Kune Do (the style invented by Bruce Lee) and Wing Chun, the Greenville Academy of Martial Arts believes in not only building character but also improving strength, flexibility and cardiovascular fitness. It does not matter what age, fitness level or experience you have; the masters at Greenville can help you become a disciplined martial artist.
- Hours: Visit the website for the class schedule.
- Handicap Accessible: There is ramp access to the studio.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of classes/week: 6
- Type: Karate, Kickboxing, Kung Fu, Mixed martial arts
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: No
- Participates in competitions: No
- What is the school's training philosophy?: Only true martial artists train using focus, giving students an advantage in not only their training but also in everyday life. The art of using martial arts to build discipline is essential to having a healthy life.