As part of Patch's continuing effort to provide our readers with consistent coverage of crime in your area, we're happy to provide you with the Greenville County Sheriff's Office's daily activity report.
Multiple incidents were reported in the Taylors-Wade Hampton area between Aug. 17 and Aug. 20, many of them property crimes. They include:
- Trespass Notice Served, 3027 Wade Hampton Boulevard, Taylors
- Shoplifting, 2100 Wade Hampton Boulevard, Taylors
- Burglary, 4001 Pelham Road, Greenville
- Burglary, 418 Elizabeth Drive, Greenville
- Malicious Damage to Real Property, 127 Hartsville Drive, Taylors
- Petit Larceny, 3217 North Pleasantburg Drive, Greenville
- Petit Larceny, 3787 Camp Road, Greer
- Burglary, 4361 North Old Highway 14, Greer
- Assault and Battery 3rd Degree, 19 Bennie Brown Court, Taylors
- Malicious Injury To Personal Property, 100 Buttercup Way, Unit 86, Taylors
To view the entire blotter, click on the attached report.