As part of Patch's continuing effort to provide our readers with consistent coverage of crime in your area, we're happy to provide you with the Greenville County Sheriff's Office's daily activity report.
Multiple incidents were reported out of the Taylors area from Sept. 6 to Sept. 7, including:
- Disturbance, 3 Terrace Ridge Drive, Taylors
- Work Related Injury, 150 Thurston Road, Greer
- Autobreaking, 352 Taylor Road, Taylors
- Speeding, Old Spartanburg Road, Taylors
- Autobreaking, 211 Windsor Road, Greer
- Burglary, 264 Phillips McCall Road, Greer
- Autobreaking, 197 Bramlett Road, Taylors
- Marijuana Possession, Wade Hampton Boulevard, Taylors
To view the entire blotter, click on the attached report.