If you're a fan of football, funny commercials and wings, it doesn't get much better than the Super Bowl.
We want to crown a champion ourselves.
Below are some local places to watch the Super Bowl. The one with the best ratings and reviews by noon on Friday will be named Patch's Best Place to Watch the Big Game. Just click on the business and tell us why they are your pick.
- Will CT's Chillin & Grillin's 50 cents buffalo wings special be enough to gain your business on Sunday?
- Maybe you want to expand that nervous energy while watching the game during Wade Hampton Lanes' $1.50 bowling night?
- Popular Taylors steak spot Texas Roadhouse will also be open Sunday night.
- Whiskey's Tavern (formerly Sonny's Pub) in Taylors will be showing the game, and will offer drink specials, including jello shots after each touchdown.
- Pebble Creek Pizza on Stallings Road will be serving up its famous pizza during the game, and is also expected to have specials on wings.
While you're mulling that over, Patch wants to know your predictions for this rematch of the 2008 Super Bowl, as well as your takes on some local hangouts that are airing the big game.
The Patch user who provides the most accurate score prediction in the comment section below will receive free Patch gear (Patch's shop includes hats, bags, shirts and more).
This year's Super Bowl, which will kick off at 6:30 p.m. and be televised by NBC, features the New York Giants and the New England Patriots.
Thanks, and get in your score predictions by Friday!