Sept 21 Blotter: Greenville County Sheriff's Office
Here is the latest activity report from the Greenville County Sheriff's Office.
As part of Patch's continuing effort to provide our readers with consistent coverage of crime in your area, we're happy to provide you with the Greenville County Sheriff's Office's daily activity report.
Incidents were reported in the Taylors-Wade Hampton area between Sept. 20 and Sept. 21 include:
- Financial Transaction Card Fraud, 1 Sutton Drive, Taylors
- Fire Call, 1 Longmeadow Road, Taylors
- Petit Larceny, 206 Angie Drive, Taylors
- Burglary, 4990 Old Spartanburg Road, Taylors
- Malicious Damage To Property, 4990 Old Spartanburg Road, Taylors
- K9 Call, 1300 Brushy Creek Road, Taylors
- Burglary, 530 Burnett Drive, Greer
- Trespass Notice Served, 2422 Wade Hampton Boulevard, Taylors
- Petit Larceny, 1115 Pelham Road, Greenville
- Disorderly Conduct, 20 Edwards Mill Road, Taylors