Sept. 11 Blotter: Greenville County Sheriff's Office
Here is the latest activity report from the Greenville County Sheriff's Office.
As part of Patch's continuing effort to provide our readers with consistent coverage of crime in your area, we're happy to provide you with the Greenville County Sheriff's Office's daily activity report.
Incidents reported in the Taylors-Wade Hampton area between Sept. 10 and Sept. 11 include:
- Autobreaking, 31 Silver Knoll Court, Greer
- Petit Larceny, 55 Batesville Court, Greer
- Autobreaking, 27 North Silver Beech Lane, Greer
- Harrassment, 101 Sandwort Lane, Taylors
- Burglary, 3154 North McelHaney Road, Greer
To view the entire blotter, click on the attached report.