Memorial Day Weekend Sales Abound
More and more people are spending this particular holiday weekend to go shopping.
Whether you like furniture, lingerie or just cheap food, Memorial Day Weekend is quickly becoming a mainstay of deal-seakers and shopoholics.
Many national brands boast annual Memorial Day sales that last through Monday.
Among some brands that are putting on holiday sales this weekend are:
- Old Navy (with locations on Woodruff Road and Cherrydale Point in Greenville), has sale that includes $4 t-shirts and tank tops that lasts through Monday.
- Feeling sexy? Victoria Secret (the closest location at Haywood Mall in Greenville) has a sale where you can buy 7 pairs of underwear for only $26.
- Nearly everyone grills during this holiday weekend. Wal-Mart has USDA beef special this weekend, as well as sales on charcoal and other BBQ-related items.
- Sweetbriar Gifts, a locally-owned gift shop on Wade Hampton Boulevard roughly a half-mile before it turns into Church Street, has a sale going on this weekend.
- Marked Down Furniture, a furniture and mattress store located on Congaree Road near Haywood Mall, also has a sale that lasts throughout the weekend.
What other deals are out there around town? Let us know by leaving us a comment!