Burglaries Reported In July 27 Blotter
Here is the latest activity report from the Greenville County Sheriff's Office.
As part of Patch's continuing effort to provide our readers with consistent coverage of crime in your area, we're happy to provide you with the Greenville County Sheriff's Office's daily activity report.
Two burglaries were reported in the Taylors-Wade Hampton area from July 26 to July 27. Incidents reported include:
- Autobreaking, 712 Congaree Road, Greenville
- Malicious Damage To Property, 3065 Wade Hampton Boulevard, Taylors
- Autobreaking, 37 Freedom Court, Taylors
- Trespass Notice, 3027 Wade Hampton Boulevard, Taylors
- Breach Of Peace, 2801 Wade Hampton Boulevard, Taylors
- Discharging Firearm, 301 Butler Springs Road, Greenville
- Burglary, West Tyger Bridge Road, Taylors
- Burglary, 4807 Old Spartanburg Road, Taylors
To view the entire blotter, click on the attached report.