Auto Theft, Burglary Reported In Aug. 17 Blotter
Here is the latest activity report from the Greenville County Sheriff's Office.
As part of Patch's continuing effort to provide our readers with consistent coverage of crime in your area, we're happy to provide you with the Greenville County Sheriff's Office's daily activity report.
Incidents reported from Aug. 16 to Aug. 17 in the Taylors-Wade Hampton area include burglary, larceny and auto theft:
- Receiving Stolen Goods, 5002 Edwards Road, Taylors
- Breach of Peace, 14 Leemike Court, Taylors
- Attempted Burglary, 10 Meadow Trace Court, Greer
- Burglary, 3058 Wade Hampton Boulevard, Taylors
- Auto Theft: Grand Larceny, 415 South Buncombe Road, Greer
- Assault and Battery, 4100 Pelham Road, Greenville
- Auto Theft: Grand Larceny, 3500 Pelham Road, Greenville
- Petit Larceny, 210 Fairhaven Drive, Greer
- Assault and Battery, 3rd Degree, 2562 North Pleasanburg Drive, Greenville
- Shoplifting, 2100 Wade Hampton Boulevard, Taylors