Aug. 30 Blotter: Greenville County Sheriff's Office
Here is the latest activity report from the Greenville County Sheriff's Office.
As part of Patch's continuing effort to provide our readers with consistent coverage of crime in your area, we're happy to provide you with the Greenville County Sheriff's Office's daily activity report.
Incidents were reported in the Taylors-Wade Hampton area between Aug. 29 and Aug. 30 include:
- Disorderly, 2570 North Pleasanburg Drive, Greenville
- Suspended Vehicle License, 2601 Wade Hampton Boulevard, Taylors
- Autobreaking/Larceny, 134 Shady Tree Drive, Taylors
- Trespass Notice, 6160 Wade Hampton Boulevard, Greer
- Assault and Battery, 50 Batesville Court, Greer
- Burglary, 13 Cariss Court, Greer
- Petit Larceny, 3110 Wade Hampton Boulevard, Taylors
- Malicious Damage, 363 Pinecroft Drive, Taylors
To view the entire blotter, click on the attached report.