Assaults Reported In Taylors Blotter
Here is the latest activity report from the Greenville County Sheriff's Office.
As part of Patch's continuing effort to provide our readers with consistent coverage of crime in your area, we're happy to provide you with the Greenville County Sheriff's Office's daily activity report.
Among the multiple incidents reported in the Taylors-Wade Hampton area from Aug. 3 to Aug. 6 were three assault and battery cases. Calls out of the area include:
- Loitering To Engage In Drug Activity, 1900 Boling Road Extension, Taylors
- Autobreaking, 306 South Buncombe Road, Greer
- Gas Drive Off, 25 Tappan Drive, Taylors
- Shoplifting, 2801 Wade Hampton Boulevard, Taylors
- Manufacturing Marijuana, 2311 Wade Hampton Boulevard, Greenville
- Assault and Battery, 920 West Lee Road No. 3, Taylors
- Petit Larceny, 205 Bobby Avenue, Greer
- Burglary, 4361 North Old Highway 14, Greer
- Autobreaking, 4307 East Edwards Road, Taylors
- Marijuana Possession, Ebenezer Road, Greer
- Petit Larceny, 2211 Hudson Road Unit 904, Greer
- Assault and Battery 3rd Degree, 22 Fairford Court, Taylors
- Petit Larceny, 4401 Locust Hill Road, Taylors
- Assault and Battery, 115 Turrentine Circle, Taylors
To view the entire blotter, click on the attached report.