Assault, Burglary Reported In Aug. 8 Blotter
Here is the latest activity report from the Greenville County Sheriff's Office.
As part of Patch's continuing effort to provide our readers with consistent coverage of crime in your area, we're happy to provide you with the Greenville County Sheriff's Office's daily activity report.
Among the multiple incidents reported in the Taylors-Wade Hampton area from Aug. 7 to Aug. 8 were an assault and battery case and some burglary cases. Calls out of the area include:
- Assault and Battery, 20 Dean Williams Road, Taylors
- Burglary, 14 Meadow Trace Court, Greer
- Burglary, 3620 Pennington Road, Greer
- Burglary, 140 Shore Vista Lane, Greer
- Autobreaking, 2079 Edwards Lake Road, Greer
- Autobreaking, 5 Country Mist Drive, Greer
- Attempted Burglary, 212 Country Mist Drive, Greer
- Burglary, 123 East Woodburn Drive, Taylors
To view the entire blotter, click on the attached report.