Welcome back, Patch Blogger!
Animals, Educational, Faith-based, Health, Kids, Seniors, Women
- Service Learning and Teen Volunteers assist with a variety of activities, such as gardening, baking cookies, hosting activities,events and parties in nursing homes, preparing special occasion treats for birthdays, and planning and assisting with holiday celebrations.
- Veterans Project Volunteers assist staff with special events and activities which honor veterans in our community.
- Administrative/Office Volunteers help with general offices activities such as filing, data entry, making copies, preparing mailings and answering phones
- Pantry Patrons collect non-perishable food items for the food pantries that serve our less fortunate patients living at home
- Yard & Home Improvements-Volunteers help with light chores in the yard and homes of our patients.
- Hospice Bingo volunteers host monthly bingo games and activities in area nursing facilities
- Please check out our FACEBOOK page to see what volunteers are doing to change lives! Hope you "LIKE" us!